Monday, July 18, 2011

I Know What Your Thinking....

You're thinking, "Where Have You Been?" 
I Know, Right?!? 

Well You Can Call Off The Search Party
{Assuming That You Even Noticed I Was Missing}....
I'm Back!

I apologize that I haven't posted in such a long time.  I am glad that you didn't give up on me!

 I Have Just Been Super Busy...
My time has been consumed by planning & hosting Bresden's 1st Birthday Party (which I will be sharing all the details of soon), making a wedding cake and 18 dozen cupcakes for a friend's wedding (maybe I'll share a photo of that too), trying to get my house back to normal after all the festivities & baking, catching up on housework, laundry (I won't be sharing any photos of my messy house or piles of laundry though) and babyfood making, etc.....and when I wasn't doing all of that I was chasing around our little guy who is now walking or should I say running & getting into everything. I should also mention that he has been teething (has cut like 4 new teeth) which has required a little bit more time and attention from me.  In the meantime, I have also been busy finding & trying out lots of great products that I am excited to share with you in the next few days. 
So please stay tuned for lots of exciting reviews, giveaways & a glimpse of what I've been up to.....
Coming Your Way Very Soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment