Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A New Bag For The New Year...

Did You Make Any New Year's Resolutions for 2011?

Well, if one of your resolutions was
to get more organized or be more stylish then I may have found just the bag for you.



                                             
I had the pleasure of reviewing a Jessica Bishop Signature Personal Bag (sent free of charge for this review) & let me tell you.....this bag is so much more than just a diaper bag.

You will be using this bag long after your kiddos have grown out of diapers.

Why It's A Must-Have:

~It's So Stylish
I love that it doesn't scream "diaper bag!"

~ Designed For Organization
I love all the space inside and separate compartments.....even a clip for your keys!
See All The Details Here

~So Versatile
It's a bag that goes "from baby to boardroom."

~No Need For A Separate Purse

I have been trying to find a way that I can carry just one bag for me and my baby.  But so many other diaper bags are just a deep dark hole where all of my personal belongings would get lost and mixed in with my baby's....this bag is designed so that you can keep your stuff and your baby's separate and organized. 
All These Great Features.....No Wonder Huggies Enjoy the Ride website picked up two of Jessica Bishop bags for their website. Giving customers the opportunity to redeem points for the gray backpack/messenger bag and they could also spend points on their sweepstakes for the checkerboard bag.
But you don't have to buy Huggies to score a Jessica Bishop Bag for yourself.....
you can just order your Jessica Bishop Bag from Kohl's. 
I just checked out the website and they have a deal right now....
Get one for yourself and one for a gift or get two for yourself.

Now is the time to buy yourself those things that you wish you had gotten for Christmas!

New Year, New Bag, New You!

Happy Shopping & Happy New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment