Saturday, October 2, 2010

Getting Ready To Travel With A Baby

On Monday,
 Bresden (my baby) & I will be leaving on an airplane to visit my sister in Connecticut. 
This will be my first time
 traveling with a lap-child
 and you better believe I have been searching for
all the products
out there that will make
traveling with a baby more enjoyable for everyone

What Modern Mommy Travel Must-Haves
Do I Have Packed For The Trip?



I know you are probably thinking...."Are you crazy? That pillow is going to take up the entire suitcase!" But I have a little secret....It's an inflatable travel pillow...pretty clever, right?

(to keep my little one safe & secure during our flight)

(to keep his little feet warm in the cooler Connecticut weather)


I am also excited about what I didn't have to pack...

I have already received confirmation that some other travel necessities have already arrived at our destination thanks to

 I am so excited about our trip and looking forward to sharing these & other great reviews and giveaways with you when we get back.

Looking forward to also featuring:



Perfect Ponies From BebeDoos 
And
Much Much More!


So Stay Tuned, Tell Your Friends
 &
 We'll See You When We Get Back!

I was not paid to feature these companies & products. 
I did receive a free product as compensation for my reviews.






1 comment:

  1. I am so excited! This post just got me even more excited! :) I can't wait for you guys to get here! A special thanks to all the companies that are going to make your traveling so much easier with baby boy! :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete