Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A Memento That Really Meausures Up...



As I am nearing the end of my pregnancy I have been seeking out new ways to help me always remember this most special time in my life….time has gone by so quickly and our little man will be here before we know it …I want to preserve every detail that I can of this wonderful experience.
I have always been the nostalgic type. Old pictures, ticket stubs, notes, napkins, etc are some of my most treasured possessions….but keeping these sorts of things can take up a lot of space, be difficult to keep organized and people may start to call you a packrat. Yes I admit that my collection of mementos may be seen by many as a worthless mess….but the memories they evoke are priceless.
So I am always on the lookout for new ways to preserve special memories without so much clutter.

That is why I feel I have found such a perfect pregnancy keepsake….

The Mommy Measure…

and I am so excited to share it with you.



What Exactly Is The Mommy Measure?



It’s a pregnancy journal, timeline, growth chart and keepsake all in one.

The Mommy Measure allows you to track your belly’s growth (fundal height & circumference) throughout your pregnancy and document special moments and milestones on a cute keepsake measuring tape that comes with little heart stickers and a miniature sharpie for recording and preserving your pregnancy memories.

Why It’s A Must-Have:

Small & Compact…. so keeping it won’t take up much space.

Available in a variety of Boy, Girl, and Gender Neutral Styles….so you can choose a different one for each of your pregnancies…what a neat way to compare one pregnancy with the next.

Designed to Last made of a vinyl-like material so it is sturdy and water resistant….unlike paper keepsakes, you won’t have to worry that it will be destroyed if your child happens to discover it.

Makes a unique gift or keepsake for any Mommy-To-Be.

Convenient & Easy To Use…..document as much or as little as you choose.
Your Measurements and Memories are All In One Place!




I hope that you will consider The Mommy Measure whenever you are seeking a special gift for a mommy-to-be or looking for a way to journal and create a special keepsake for your own pregnancy.
I invite you to visit www.MommyMeasure.com to check them out for yourself!
Please let them know that you heard about
The Mommy Measure
from
The Modern Mommy Must-Haves Blogspot!

I received no compensation for my review other than a free sample
of the product from The Mommy Measure.

No comments:

Post a Comment