Monday, May 10, 2010

The Cure for Baby Balding….

For years I have teased my poor sister-in-law about her babies’ “neglect spots”….you know, that area on the back of so many babies’ heads where there is no longer any hair.


But the fact is that infant bald spots are a real concern for many parents and it seems like it takes forever for these unsightly bald-spots to fill back in.

With babies spending so much time on their backs, sleeping and playing, baby balding can seem unavoidable and incurable.

But thanks to Baby Walton that is not the case anymore.

Whether your baby was born with a full head of hair or very little and you are trying to cultivate and preserve the few that he/she has you should definitely consider getting
Baby Walton Infant Hair Protectors.

Made of 100% satin these handy little hair protectors simply tie into cribs, bassinets, swings, carriers/car seats, and strollers, protecting baby’s hair from the friction that can cause it to break off and lead to those unsightly bald spots.
If your baby is already suffering from baby baldness an infant hair protector will help his or her hair to fill back in faster.

I will definitely be making use of my Baby Walton Infant Hair Protectors (sent to me free of charge for this review) and will definitely be recommending them to everyone that I know.



Why They Are A Must-Have:


- They Prevent Baby Balding! I know I don’t want my baby to have an unsightly bald spot, do you?


- They come in two sizes that tie easily and safely onto the many surfaces that baby’s head comes into contact with while lying down.

- Help re-grow baby’s hair, while preventing further balding


-Helps maintain the moisture in your baby’s hair and scalp


- Available in 3 colors


-Machine Washable


Want to Win Baby Walton Infant Hair Protectors

For Your Own Baby Or To Give As A Gift?

One Lucky Modern Mommy Must-Haves Reader

will win their choice of color…maybe that lucky reader will be you!

To Enter This Giveaway: (you must do the first & then one or all of the following):


1 entry – Visit www.BabyWalton.com and tell us which color you would choose if you won.

1 entry- Tell me if you will use this for your baby or give it to a friend if you win.


1 entry - Tell me if your baby has suffered from infant balding or if you know someone else whose baby has/had the unsightly bald spot.


1 entry - Follow this blogspot publicly & comment that you do


1 entry (per friend e-mailed)- E-mail your friend(s) about this giveaway and send a copy of your e-mail(s) to me:


modernmommymusthaves@hotmail.com

You will qualify for 1 entry for each friend that you e-mail
But you must post a separate comment for each friend.


This giveaway will end on May 17, 2010 and is opened to US Residents only! Be sure to leave your e-mail address with each entry and leave separate comments for each entry!

I received no compensation for my review other than a free sample
of the product from Baby Walton.



12 comments:

  1. I would use it for my Grandson.
    moecurt@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would choose the cream colored one.
    moecurt@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I follow this blogspot.
    moecurt@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, never had that trouble with my daughters but baby sat kids that did.
    moecurt@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would give this as a gift for my niece.
    tbsportsmom2@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. I follow this blogspot.
    tbsportsmom2@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like to have the cream color one. It's more neutral.
    tbportsmom2@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. My kids didn't really have this problem but I know of some friends that did.
    tbsportsmom2@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would choose cream!

    jaredandrebekah@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I follow your blog!

    jaredandrebekah@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. My baby has a terrible bald spot. It makes me laugh.

    jaredandrebekah@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would use it for my little boy.

    jaredandrebekah@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete