Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Amon Maternity Satisfies a Mom's Need for Comfort in Every Stage of Motherhood

This review was previously featured on The One Bored Mommy Blogspot:

I remember my back & belly aching during pregnancy. My tummy was so large, it stuck out like a torpedo (I am not exaggerating). I ended up purchasing a cradle contraption, towards the end of my fourth pregnancy, to help hold it up because it was painful to even walk. Now, since I've had four children, my "muffin top" from stretched out skin is a rather embarrassing new addition to my body. One I'd rather do away with or find a product that can help me conceal it. Especially since I am pretty slender...the bulge under my shirt is rather noticeable and not attractive at all.
~Courtney

So what's a mom to do? Is there a company that offers undergarments that can support a growing baby bump and then, help flatten and smooth out the leftovers? I've got exciting news for you...that my sister & I both get to share!
This is the first request we've had for a joint review and my sister & I were so excited to do it together. It made the distance between Connecticut and Texas so much closer. So brace yourself, as we introduce you to two different products that
Amon Maternity offers.
Okay, so I have to admit that I was a little apprehensive about reviewing the Amon Behold Band….. Why? Well, I am not very far along in my pregnancy and so I wasn't sure that my tummy would be large enough for the band to provide me much noticeable back & belly support and I was also concerned that it would be uncomfortable as I cannot stand to wear anything that is too tight or binding around my stomach.

But I was pleasantly surprised by the support that it provided to my tummy and back even at this early stage in my pregnancy. I really feel that my posture is improved when I am wearing it. I also found the fabric & all-way stretch design of the band to be quite comfortable, providing a smooth seamless fit that was neither too tight nor too loose and didn’t look bulky under my clothes. The band features a tummy section which expands to provide comfortable support for the varying stages of pregnancy….so it will grow with me. I look forward to the comfort and support that my Behold Band will provide throughout the rest of my pregnancy.
~Tiffany


I, on the other hand, was not apprehensive at all about this review. I was rather hopeful actually! HOPEFUL that this product, Amon's Forgive BodyShaper, could help my body forgive the torment of stretching and hide this pooch I have had from since giving birth to four kids.
So I slipped the
Forgive BodyShaper on and pulled it up. Right away, I noticed a difference! The fit was tight, but not uncomfortable. Though it didn't magically make my extra skin disappear completely, it helped make a much smoother line under my t-shirt. This product is definitely something I will wear under a form fitting dress, to conceal any leftovers from pregnancy and helping me feel confident and "HOT".

~Courtney


So no matter what stage you are in life, you could probably find a product that
Amon Maternity carries, that would appeal to your body in some way. Thanks Amon Maternity! Both my sister and myself will be getting a lot of use out of our new Amon undergarments!



No comments:

Post a Comment